News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harbinger -> KR mega vibe

Started by bmcash, April 19, 2014, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmcash

Hi everyone.  I have always loved the KR vibe sound.  To me, it lusher, thicker, bassier, and has more volume on tap than my gold deja vibe.  Does anyone know of the mods I could do to the Harbinger to make it more KR mega vibish?  Thanks in advance.  Happy Easter!

B$

midwayfair

To start with, make sure you use twenty times as much wire as you need for the hookup and wrap the board in electrical tape and practice the questionability of your soldering.

In all seriousness, there's a thread on DIYSB, and the long and short of it is that there's nothing different about it except some adjustments to the lamp, which you can make with the trimpots in Madbean's Harbinger.

bmcash

Ha.  I like sarcasm.  But you did.not say l anything.about it be pricey.

Thanks for the tip.

madbean

I think he uses carbon comp resistors on everything, too. Also, build it then put it away for several months to simulate non-delivery of paid-for item.

rullywowr

Quote from: madbean on April 21, 2014, 06:35:43 PM
I think he uses carbon comp resistors on everything, too. Also, build it then put it away for several months to simulate non-delivery of paid-for item.

Quote from: midwayfair on April 19, 2014, 10:44:43 PM
To start with, make sure you use twenty times as much wire as you need for the hookup and wrap the board in electrical tape and practice the questionability of your soldering.

Bwahahaa!  Lol :)

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!