News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What 4P3T is this?

Started by peAk, April 07, 2014, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

Does this one look familiar? I am trying to get all my parts together for this Soaring Skillet and none of my 4P3T that I have have the proper pins to board mount this. Obviously, the plastic ones from smallbear do not have the same pinout as this one. I have a similar looking one I got off ebay but it doesn't fit either.

Just curious if someone is familiar with this style???

LaceSensor

common type found in electro harmonix pedals.
in europe banzai do them

peAk

looking at those, they don't have the gold colored thread and they don't look to have mountable lugs, eh?

i only ask because I have some that look similar as these in the link but they don't fit.

Leevibe

I have some 3p4t that are that style. Is it an alpha? If so it's stamped into the metal bracket on the side. If your switch is 3p4t and not 4p3t, then it could be this one.

peAk

Quote from: Leevibe on April 07, 2014, 03:21:15 PM
I have some 3p4t that are that style. Is it an alpha? If so it's stamped into the metal bracket on the side. If your switch is 3p4t and not 4p3t, then it could be this one.

No, it's definitely 4 pole.

See, those pics are from the BYOC build document. I am trying to find a 4P3T that mounts on this board. Probably should post on that forum but I was hoping one of you guys might know. If all else fails, I could just wire one of the ones I have. 16 extra wires to solder wouldn't be fun though.

Your pic looks almost right, just missing that pole

Leevibe

Got it. I think it's an alpha then. That should help narrow down your search.

LaceSensor

peAk

just thought I would close this thread out

Nicholas from BYOC emailed me back and said it was this one:

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=SR2512F-0403-19R0B-E9-N-Wvirtualkey14860000virtualkey105-SR2512F-43NS

Maybe it was the same one as you are pointing out, LaceSensor. Thanks for looking into that. Luckily, Mouser is here in Texas!