News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1590bb sideways drill template.

Started by raven174us, March 18, 2014, 05:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raven174us

I'm trying to find a drill template for a 1590bb that's sideways and has 6 knobs across. The only ones I can find have 3 knobs across. Thanks.
Jason

DutchMF

I can whip somthing up fairly quickly, but need some more info: 1,2 or more stomps? Top- or sidemounted jacks? Preferred location of 9v jack and LED('s)?

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

flanagan0718

Try this.
I haven't used it yet but you should be able to modify if needed

raven174us

I'm going to go with side jacks, 1 switch can be on either side and the 9v jack on top. I don't have a problem getting them where I need them. Just getting the spacing right on the pots across the top. This is what I'm wanting to go for. It's for the madbean Chunk Chunk. I like the looks of the enclosure being sideways.
Jason

muddyfox

I'm sorry, I may be missing something but...

If all you need is to evenly space six knobs in a line, it seems to me you don't even need a drill template. Draw a line parallel to the long side of the enclosure at the "height" you need, measure it end to end, divide by 7 and mark those sections incrementally by the step you calculated.

Or is that not what you need?

raven174us

Yes that would work. I just wanted to see if there was something out there first so I didn't have a chance of an error. I'm really OCD and if it's off by just a fraction I'll go nuts.  lol
Jason

DutchMF

Maybe this is what you're looking for? Print with no scaling, stick on the 1590BB with some tape and drill away. Hole sizes are in mm, led and 9v might be a bit small as I like to use the small 9v jacks and led bezels.

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

flanagan0718

Oooooh, i thought you needed three. (reading is good) this might work for you. Just double check the measurements.

raven174us

Both helped a lot! Thank you very much! Sorry for being such a noob.  :-[
Jason

Guitafuzz

I use this Template is made on autocad, I use it for a Six Shooter Build some time ago  ;D

Print it with no scale is made 1:1