News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Funny or offensive?

Started by chromesphere, May 12, 2014, 01:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Lol yeah prob Clay.

I think im going to go with the lightblub.  I will have another crack at it tomorrow.  Mikes "flaming scrotum" idea was a close 2nd. :D

Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

juansolo

Quote from: chromesphere on May 12, 2014, 02:26:08 AM
Thanks guys.  Or maybe I should replace the image of the brain with a cardtable? lol

That would be cardtable + goop = pedal on a pedestal with a halo above it.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

flanagan0718

Great sticker. I'd take a few!

rullywowr

I didn't find it offensive in the least.  I think "flaming scrotum" would work well though :)

The lightbulb idea is a good one.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Bret608

Could I just go ahead and name a band Flaming Scrotum? I am going to be laughing about this all day. Although I am sorry that this actually happened to someone!

Paul, some of our PSAs are almost as bad these days. My kids leave the room during some of them.

Anyway, I like the lightbulb idea the best!

chromesphere

Quote from: Bret608 on May 12, 2014, 04:27:36 PM
Could I just go ahead and name a band Flaming Scrotum?

^This.  "The Flaming Scrotums" has a certain ring to it I think.

Leevibe

I like the lightbulb too, but the brain looks cool. I think if you did a lightbulb over a brain, with a horizontal line separating them like a fraction, then the whole thing would look like a crazy equation. It's still always going to make me hungry for fried eggs though.

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: Bret608 on May 12, 2014, 04:27:36 PM
Although I am sorry that this actually happened to someone!

Don't be sorry.....    Just close the flap :o   

;D
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

snz728

if it was my process it would be
messy pile of caps, ics, etc + iron=beautiful pedal

chromesphere

Or Mike, perhaps a chopped finger + soldering iron = pedal?  You know how careful I am when I use a razor blade now thanks to that photo :D

Alright I think I'm going to lock this one in.  The stickers should be a bit of fun.  I'll order them today and start putting them in orders when they arrive.  Thanks for your feedback guys, I knew it would be a good idea to ask you all :D

Next time I might put it to you guys to come up with the whole sticker set to a theme, like (this) + (that) = Pedal. And the best / most humorous one ends up on the final sticker.  That could end up with a lot of laughs!

Paul

Clayford

head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

Leevibe

Nuts. Looks like I put my order in too soon! My parts showed up today Paul. One of those sweet stickers would have been the perfect addition to a perfectly filled order!

chromesphere

That was quick!?  7 days international delivery, good stuff!

I will update this thread when they arrive.  Still waiting on the quote at this point.