Main Menu

Milestone of Clone

Started by LaceSensor, March 01, 2014, 06:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strategy

Well done
Is the 'tremopanation' the 'wobulator'?

Strategy

OK disregard last post, i see that it is. alanp + lacesensor, I don't see a link to a build pdf for that one (from the OSHPark page) - can you re-share the link?
cheers
strategy

LaceSensor

Quote from: GrindCustoms on March 02, 2014, 07:46:26 PM
Ok! So when do we hang out! ;D

My fast guess at the total work in this picture is in the 200hours, am i in the ball park?

If you are ever in manchester uk, anytime.

Less than 200 hours.
The larger ones were maybe 12 hrs each.
Smaller ones between 3 and 6 I'm quite good at building them now and drill templates help. A drill press would be good but I don't have space. I build everything in my bedroom by hand.

LaceSensor

Quote from: Strategy on March 02, 2014, 10:58:09 PM
OK disregard last post, i see that it is. alanp + lacesensor, I don't see a link to a build pdf for that one (from the OSHPark page) - can you re-share the link?
cheers
strategy

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ua5dg938tabk7nh/Tremopanation%201.0.pdf?dl=1&token_hash=AAExK3Qj_mksrkNhtc15k5kFMMUbDg2D6bDRFLl9kqTVHQ

Be sure to avoid having the rate exp control anywhere near the in out jacks if you build it. Enclosure planning is therefore vital. Or just omit it to be safe.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: LaceSensor on March 02, 2014, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on March 02, 2014, 07:46:26 PM
Ok! So when do we hang out! ;D

My fast guess at the total work in this picture is in the 200hours, am i in the ball park?

If you are ever in manchester uk, anytime.

Less than 200 hours.
The larger ones were maybe 12 hrs each.
Smaller ones between 3 and 6 I'm quite good at building them now and drill templates help. A drill press would be good but I don't have space. I build everything in my bedroom by hand.

Much impressive, with quality of execution found in these, Maquinas! 8)

Well... who knows! There's a band who uses my gear that is doing a UK/EUR tour this summer and i'm looking at being string/stage tech for them... i need get out of here.... Canuck land is making me suffocate lately..
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/