News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirt Buildup

Started by Droogie, February 18, 2014, 06:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droogie

Having concentrated on delays, flangers, tremolos and the like, I was having issues with dirt buildup. To help clean up a bit, I threw four of 'em in one box. The toggles switch between the top and bottom circuits on each half. Originally planning to use a Black 65 in place of the grease gun and a DLS in place of the Pepper Spray but just couldn't quite make it fit. The wiring was something of a pain and I ended up splicing a few. Definitely learned a few things for use in the future as to planning wire runs!
From the outside—on the left, Soul Trane above (Haberdasher board), Pepper Spray below; and on the right, Grease Gun above, Mysterioso (Madbean board, hardwired in reactive mode) below. Vero bus for +9v and ground; box is from PPP.

It reminds me a little of an old-school airplane instrument panel (if they used Davies knobs)...

They're all good circuits and I'm really digging the Soul Trane a lot— lot of gain (not chugging territory, but fairly close) and cleans up well. Only experimented a little with running one half into the other, but so far, surprisingly quiet, even without shielded cable. 
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

culturejam

Wow, that's quite a build. Impressive!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

MADNESS! Nicely executed.

Cody

blearyeyes

Looks like a lot of fun! Plenty of controls to explore....

jkokura

Now that's DIY at it's finest! How many circuits? All of them.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic