News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Slow Loris

Started by mah62, March 02, 2014, 11:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mah62

Inspired by the amazing work displayed on this site I've decided it's time to pull my finger out and actually finish something, (I've got 4 carrier bags full of unboxed circuits from the brilliant Tagboard FX)! Lazy or what?

This one has "Rat" in Chinese script on it ( I'll probably find out it means "Apple pie")
Despite the chips in the paint and ragged decal I'm quite pleased with this, it's a lovely circuit and a definite keeper.

Mark

billstein

Congratulations on your first finished pedal. Looks good inside and out. Keep those builds coming. :)

Jabulani Jonny

Nice!  That's a good looking first finish; very clean on the inside.  Now...what's next?   :D
Jonathan

jimilee

That looks great, how does it sound?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lincolnic

That's some impressive wiring.

mah62

Thanks for the positive comments, it's given me the impetus to finish 3 other Madbean boards: Pork barrel, Current Lover and Dirtbag Deluxe. I take no credit for the neat wiring, however, using 3pdt boards makes it a breeze. What a blessing those things are!

This sounds fantastic BTW, I love the option to lift the diodes which turns it into a lovely warm booster as well. very versatile. The problem is I can't stop playing, now, and there are pedals to be built. The more I build, the more I play, the more I build, the more I play, the more I.........you get the point!

Mark

atreidesheir

Looks great.
slow loris is a great version of the rat.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman