News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Introducing the Muzzleduffer

Started by GammaFlex, January 24, 2014, 06:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GammaFlex

Hi all, I'm a new member and just stumbled across this forum and it's really awesome, lots of cool looking pedals and pedal builders on here.

This pedal is one of my original designs I call the "Muzzleduffer" a fuzz with some added fun in the form of some squelchy/dead battery/cutting/compressed/gated/radio static/lofi sounds.

The wiring could've been a bit cleaner, but without a PCB it's a bit hard, I left the footswitch angled to give the input jack some extra clearance. 1590A's are tight as is so it took a little bit of planning to make all this fit, even with such a small circuit.

GrindCustoms

I'd be curious to hear this.

With an improved driling layout of the jacks and 3PDT... you'd gain lots of useable space.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

GammaFlex

Quote from: GrindCustoms on January 24, 2014, 07:27:51 PM
I'd be curious to hear this.

With an improved driling layout of the jacks and 3PDT... you'd gain lots of useable space.

That's true, I just mismeasured and it was my own fault I had to compensate for it.

I could probably do a soundclip this evening if you're interested.

Gledison

very tight build.
what about an audio sample? would be great to hear how it sounds.
cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

jimilee

Quote from: Gledison on January 25, 2014, 12:39:35 PM
very tight build.
what about an audio sample? would be great to hear how it sounds.
cheers
Uh...yes please!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GammaFlex

Cool, I recorded a short demo in the Audio/Demo section. The demo sucks about as much as my guitar playing and I didn't have a tripod so I just made due haha!

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=13512.0