News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

green bean

Started by danwelsh, January 17, 2014, 04:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

I almost completely finished this up today just waiting for the bright switch to come in with my parts order then I'll post a gut shot. I love the way this sounds thru my lp and h&k half stack. my fav od yet. I kinda messed up with my decal and didn't space the level and drive out far enough but I may switch to a bit smaller knob to correct this. for people wondering why the plate well I stupidly drilled two extra holes as my plan was to use two LEDs on each side of the clipping but couldn't get er to work....overall I don't think it looks too shabby though.:)

danwelsh

Got my other switch installed today....she's all done :). here's the gutshot.

selfdestroyer

Very cool build you have there Dan. I am a TS fan also. One suggestion if I may, you might want to check your diodes since they look like they might ground out on the enclosure. It might just be the angle of the shot. Just thought I would point it out.

danwelsh

Quote from: selfdestroyer on January 22, 2014, 02:24:19 AM
Very cool build you have there Dan. I am a TS fan also. One suggestion if I may, you might want to check your diodes since they look like they might ground out on the enclosure. It might just be the angle of the shot. Just thought I would point it out.

yeah....I saw that but they're not touching at all. they're close though. thanks for the heads up just the same man