News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Waterslide Decal Paper

Started by billstein, January 12, 2014, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

Time to order some more. I don't have a color laser so it would have to be inkjet. I know the quality can vary so what have you had luck with?

jimilee

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-sheets-Inkjet-Clear-Waterslide-Transfer-Decal-Paper-/110681983014?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c5290826

This guy / person / place? Consistently give me great paper / shipping / service. I have bouth cheaper only to throw it away and go back to this! My 2ohms, not in any way affiliated of course.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

das234

I've bought from Small Bear, both white and clear.  I also found some of the same paper at a local hobby store in the model building department for around the same price.  But I'm going to try Jimi's guy next time since he's about half the price.

gordo

My 2ohms.  Jimi, you crack me up...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

alanp

One day I need to look into this stuff.

For now, indian ink works. Acrylic paint for when I'm feeling posh.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

billstein

Thanks Jimilee, I just ordered from the link you gave. Now that I've manned up and tried Envirotex, I think waterslide and Envirotex is going to become a regular way of doing boxes.

muddyfox

I have et on order so no experience yet but right now i'm thinking transparent adhesive laser labels/stickers, protected with et...

sent from my mobile device