News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Happy Little Tree

Started by das234, December 26, 2013, 02:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

das234

Finished my Happy Little Tree as a Christmas gift for my brother.  It's a MoRC compressor modded for bass (and socketed for trial and error).  They're not in the pic but I went with black knobs.  Here it is.

pickdropper

That's adorable.  Very nice build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

bcalla

midwayfair

hahaha. Awesome.

I used to actually watch that when it was on when I got home from school sometimes. That dude's voice was just soporific.

Nice build, too. :)

das234

Thanks.  I went with the Bob Ross theme for my guitar compressor so I had to go with a Bob Ross theme again and this seemed pretty good. 

hoodoo

Great gift, lucky bro, and a sweet build mate  :)

billstein

Sweet build. Isn't he the guy that would gush over the mighty fan brush?

slimtriggers

That's a great graphic!

I used to watch that guy and Commander Mark, but still never learned to draw or paint worth a darn  :-[  It was cool just watching their creations take shape. 

jimilee

Fantastic graphic. How do you like the compressor?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

das234

Yeah, there are clips on YouTube for those who are nostalgic for the Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. 

The graphic is a picture I snatched of the Interet called "Bob Ross can't paint people". 

I like the compressor, Jimi.  I liked the guitar one I built with the knee switch so I figured I'd do one for my bro's bass.  Haven't gotten a review from him on it yet but I thought it did the trick.