News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

AMZ DPDT Relay Board

Started by irmcdermott, September 07, 2013, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irmcdermott

I bought an AMZ DPDT Relay Board and I misplaced the document that came with it that had the link for the instructions with component values. I've emailed them but haven't heard back. Anyone know the link and could PM it to me? Thanks!

hansande

The link, to the documentation of this build, was emailed to you, when you bought the relay from AMZ  ;)

midwayfair

Quote from: hansande on December 16, 2013, 02:00:16 PM
The link, to the documentation of this build, was emailed to you, when you bought the relay from AMZ  ;)

I really hope this post isn't from someone connected with AMZ, because it would reflect really poorly on them.

Ian's post says he lost the documentation that came with the PCB he has. It's also a discontinued project. And the meat of the effect is in the programmed chip. Does he have to post a receipt to prove he bought the thing so he can populate wrapper PCB?

LaceSensor

I dont know for sure, but I would try similar values to the project from josh

IC2 is a 79L05 5v regulator
the film caps will likely be 100n
the bipolar cap Id check where its going but start at 10uF?
resistor is the CLR, id use 1k to start

should be easy to get up and running

gtr2

Ian's post is from September... and the reply was from someone who joined today  :o

I don't understand the reasoning behind hiding all the documentation from the projects.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

rullywowr

Quote from: gtr2 on December 16, 2013, 04:42:06 PM
Ian's post is from September... and the reply was from someone who joined today  :o

I don't understand the reasoning behind hiding all the documentation from the projects.

Quote from: midwayfair on December 16, 2013, 03:29:22 PM
Quote from: hansande on December 16, 2013, 02:00:16 PM

I really hope this post isn't from someone connected with AMZ, because it would reflect really poorly on them.

Ian's post says he lost the documentation that came with the PCB he has. It's also a discontinued project. And the meat of the effect is in the programmed chip. Does he have to post a receipt to prove he bought the thing so he can populate wrapper PCB?

This x1000.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

selfdestroyer

Obviously its a secret.
The Grail!

and yes, I was board at work today.