News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Maestro PS-1A / Nevrosa / Pharoahian

Started by juansolo, December 11, 2013, 05:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

They're a tight fit! There's a cap under the board as they're a little fat. But they do look ancient, which is awesome. Great sounding effect dude.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

davent

Love the graphic on the Maestro and with no knobs to obscure the image... all the better. Sounds super too!

What size enclosure did you pop that one into?

Thanks
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Stomptown

Stunning builds! That Maestro sounds amazing and looks great! That graphic is just awesome!

billstein

All great builds but really like that Maestro.

jubal81

I have to post again because I just can't get over how GOOD that phaser sounds. I love my Mutron II, but eyes are wandering ...
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

juansolo

Quote from: davent on December 15, 2013, 01:05:52 AM
What size enclosure did you pop that one into?

It's an Eddystone I found at a local store. Pretty sure it's this one: http://www.hammondmfg.com/pdf/10758PSLA.pdf

Quote from: jubal81 on December 15, 2013, 06:21:30 AM
I have to post again because I just can't get over how GOOD that phaser sounds. I love my Mutron II, but eyes are wandering ...

Well worth a build. It's a unique and great sounding thing.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk