News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Pedal Of The Century!

Started by diablochris6, November 30, 2013, 06:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablochris6

It's constricting and convicting!  Minimizing and mortifying!  Insulting and Egregious!
It's the OJ SQUEEZER!!  A Madbean Cupcake that design-wise goes back to its Orange Squeezer roots, but takes a sinister turn.  With this pedal, you can now determine the fate of your favorite football player/Naked Gun sidekick.  Did you feel that OJ got off a little too easy?  Well, just dial the compression back towards "fit" to give your killer tone a little more wiggle room.  Do you want your tone innocent of a flimsy attack?  Just move the knob towards "acquit" to keep those notes from going anywhere so your guitar can sing like a free bird!

Maybe my next project should be a Kato Kaelin pedal; just an empty box that uses up a 9 volt battery...
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Stomptown

Haha! This is too funny!  ;D The Kato Kailin build is a must. I'm not sure it should be an empty box though. You could throw in a couple mn3005's and a Klon buffer (connected to nothing) and it would really come together. Then you can clear coat your decal with some aquanet and boom! The perfect style with no substance build!

On a side note, nice build!

DutchMF

This almost gave my laptop a shower of morning coffee, hilarious! And a cool build as well! Be sure to only handle this with gloves that fit (or don't..........)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jprizz

You sir just made my day with this! Just brilliant.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

selfdestroyer

Haha I love the explanation. Great job and thanks for the Naked Gun OJ memories.

midwayfair

If the board doesn't fit ...

Fortunately it does, very well, in that enclosure!

lincolnic

Okay, that is hilarious. Bonus points for whoever comes up with a proper explanation for a "White Bronco" mod...