Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda Discount code! November 2013

Started by rullywowr, November 18, 2013, 04:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Quote from: jimilee on November 20, 2013, 12:55:37 AM
Quote from: chromesphere on November 19, 2013, 10:16:09 AM

Seriously though, these codes are pretty ridiculous.  What was once a bonus has become an inconvenience.
You should have a code too, just to spite them!    :P

Yeah!  Something like...whenever moonlight hits my garage roof ill post a discount?  Why bother....might as well have 15% off all the time instead of inconveniencing people waiting for the code to be posted and p$ssing off those that just ordered....??  I'm sorry I just don't understand it...

I have some discounts on specific things from time to time.  Ordered too many of those.  Got a bulk quantity of these cheap.  Those need more attention. Sick of looking at these on my desk.  etc etc.  I suppose more in line with how a traditional sale is thought out.  But hey, I'm not the behemoth cheap online electronic parts retailer as of the mighty tayda so maybe I should? :D

Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

jimilee

Quote from: chromesphere on November 20, 2013, 01:35:04 AM
Quote from: jimilee on November 20, 2013, 12:55:37 AM
Quote from: chromesphere on November 19, 2013, 10:16:09 AM

Seriously though, these codes are pretty ridiculous.  What was once a bonus has become an inconvenience.
You should have a code too, just to spite them!    :P

Yeah!  Something like...whenever moonlight hits my garage roof ill post a discount?  Why bother....might as well have 15% off all the time instead of inconveniencing people waiting for the code to be posted and p$ssing off those that just ordered....??  I'm sorry I just don't understand it...

I have some discounts on specific things from time to time.  Ordered too many of those.  Got a bulk quantity of these cheap.  Those need more attention. Sick of looking at these on my desk.  etc etc.  I suppose more in line with how a traditional sale is thought out.  But hey, I'm not the behemoth cheap online electronic parts retailer as of the mighty tayda so maybe I should? :D

Paul
im just funning ya. You have great deals and excellent shipping pricing  that doesn't  warrant coupon codes.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

chromesphere

Thanks Jimi!  Hey, don't worry, I still order through tayda as well!  :) That said, Im trying to source better quality stuff at similar prices though.

Anyway, I'm derailing the thread.  Where was I?  Oh yeah.  "Dam it!  Just ordered yesterday!"  >:(
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Gledison

Quote from: chromesphere on November 20, 2013, 12:05:47 AM
Quote from: Gledison on November 19, 2013, 11:39:33 PM
the cool thing with the coupon is that I got the delivery costs for free...yaaaahaa!

I seriously just read that STRAIGHT AFTER reading the "working for free" thread.  That's funny :D
ahahhah!
Well, its not that the delivery guy is not been paid. lets say more correctly, i´ve got a total discount that was = to the delivery costs :P
:P
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?