News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The loner first vero build

Started by trustybs, October 31, 2013, 10:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trustybs

Hi there, here is my first veroboard build. It's a lovepedal woodrow with the layout for a added gain pot from Guitar FX layout. Called it the loner. Very simple design but i had to make it twice since i had too much bad soldering on the first.  Never ending learning...
Still trying different diodes and transistors but the original 1N914 and 2N5088 sound really good.

fendman

Hey, great little build....  nice trapezoid enclosure with good detail and colour, like the way that you built it twice because that shows you want perfection. For a first vero congrats.
Good work
Mike

spaceboss

I like everything about this pedal!

trustybs

ch1naski

Great job, man. Looks better than my first vero build.

Did you paint the enclosure yourself?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
one louder.

jprizz

Awesome first build and kudos for doing it twice. Cool enclosure too.

croquet hoop

Great enclosure, is this inkjet waterslide decal/self-adhesive film?

I like the fact that the effect is built on vero but that you used a PCB for the 3PDT. Neat wiring job too!

trustybs

Quote from: croquet hoop on November 04, 2013, 04:38:26 PM
Great enclosure, is this inkjet waterslide decal/self-adhesive film?

I like the fact that the effect is built on vero but that you used a PCB for the 3PDT. Neat wiring job too!

Thanks alot, especially for the wiring because it's usually the part that i mess the most.

I painted the enclosure with a motip spray for car and then it's a transparent self adhesive for inkjet printer + clearcoat.  I must say it is not as neat as the picture suggest there are some very light bubbles but the overall effect is ok for me.