News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wooly Mammoth Captain Peyote collaberation

Started by jimilee, October 25, 2013, 02:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a GPCB mastodon etched and built by Captain Peyote on the inside and I did the outside.  It's all wooly looking around the edges to give it "that" look. Hope you dig it as much as I do.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jprizz

I really like the look of this one, definately my favorite one of yours.
-Josh

jimilee

Quote from: jprizz on October 25, 2013, 05:07:03 PM
I really like the look of this one, definately my favorite one of yours.
-Josh
thank you. Did you see the fuzz factory I did?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

The art on this is amazing Jimi!!! And I also like the twisted wires, good work all around!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

angrykoko

That looks great.
Love the graphics and knobs.
+1 my favorite one of yours

How do you like the pedal?
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

spaceboss

I dig and dig some more. Also Captain P. is a titan of industry. Should be a fun pedal for bass.

jimilee

Quote from: angrykoko on October 25, 2013, 07:21:12 PM
That looks great.
Love the graphics and knobs.
+1 my favorite one of yours

How do you like the pedal?
Thank you, I'm still trying to work it out, but so far it's great. I'm glad everyone dogs the knobs, I wasn't sure how I felt about them. It was drilled so close together that you can't use 4 large knobs, and one of my black smaller knobs stripped out. Clear has become somewhat stale for me, and he shipped it with 2 larger black knobs. Just when I was about to give up, I found matching larger white knobs
Quote from: spaceboss on October 25, 2013, 11:01:48 PM
I dig and dig some more. Also Captain P. is a titan of industry. Should be a fun pedal for bass.
He is indeed. It was fun to do this one.

jprizz

Quotethank you. Did you see the fuzz factory I did?
Yes I did and this is better IMO!

jimilee

Quote from: jprizz on October 26, 2013, 01:28:59 AM
Quotethank you. Did you see the fuzz factory I did?
Yes I did and this is better IMO!
Thank you. I appreciate that. This is the best enviro I've done I think. We need more pedals for bass players.

selfdestroyer

Jimi this looks awesome. I love how the art work came out.

brejna

fendman

The graphic reminds me of the film Ice Age.. Great job Jimmy you really have got the hang of enviro.

Mike

slimtriggers

+1 my favorite graphic of yours so far!  Really well done 8)