News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Not often I suffer from GAS...

Started by juansolo, October 16, 2013, 07:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Not flatulence you understand, I'm a bit of a warrior when it comes to that... No GAS.

I find myself liking this a great deal.

...and this (though I dread to think what they charge for all the models).

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

marmaliser

jubal81

Wow, that is one classy looking Guitfiddle. I'll volunteer be the little debbil on your shoulder. "Buy it. Buy it."
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

billstein

juansolo

Quote from: jubal81 on October 16, 2013, 08:00:34 PM
Wow, that is one classy looking Guitfiddle. I'll volunteer be the little debbil on your shoulder. "Buy it. Buy it."

Can't, they don't sell it here :( Looks like PGS have imported a few to the US though.

croquet hoop

Quote from: juansolo on October 16, 2013, 08:11:23 PMCan't, they don't sell it here :( Looks like PGS have imported a few to the US though.

I'm not sure, but just in case you're into DIY, Warmoth has every option you need to make a similar Strat (the body would be chambered instead of semi-hollow, though, but they can make a double bound mahogany body with F-hole).

juansolo

To be fair, my TVmaster is currently being thinlined ;) So I should probably wait for that. Proper triggers broom job that, the only part remaining of the original guitar is the body... Not for long :)

juansolo

H9 is off the want list. £470 for the pedal and 18 Euro an algorithm... I don't think so.