Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My first build

Started by evildead222, September 18, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: fendman on September 27, 2013, 06:30:12 PM
For a moment there I thought Jimilee was showing us one of his first builds :P

Hey welcome to the forum Evildead,  I love doing vero as well, thats a great start. I always say if they work its a bonus.
Nice One
Mike
Oh heck no! I used waaaay more wire in my first! Check out the first build thread!   :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fendman

Quote from: jimilee on September 27, 2013, 06:35:44 PM

Hey welcome to the forum Evildead,  I love doing vero as well, thats a great start. I always say if they work its a bonus.
Nice One
Mike
Oh heck no! I used waaaay more wire in my first! Check out the first build thread!   :P

;D Hey Jimi, wait until you see my next vero build....verrrrry soon.

jimilee

Quote from: fendman on September 27, 2013, 07:11:14 PM
Quote from: jimilee on September 27, 2013, 06:35:44 PM

Nice One
Mike

;D Hey Jimi, wait until you see my next vero build....verrrrry soon.
oh yeah? What are you making?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

evildead222

Lol! I know thats a ridiculous amount of wire. that is a red llama which i really like the sound of. I'm gonna get a pcb i think it's a sparkdoodle or something on the discont'd pcbs.