News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Painted enclosures

Started by Darkknigh_t, August 31, 2013, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkknigh_t

Greetings
I live in Croatia europe :) and i was trying to paint my own enclosures but its working out good i cant bake the paint anywhere so i would like to order some painted enclosures. What is a good website that shipps to croatia if you know with resonable prices and normal shipping prices. I've seen mammoth has problems with painted boxes so id rather not risk it cause i don't have alot of money, im a student xD
Thank you for your help :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

stevie1556

I can do you powder coated enclosures if you want. I'm based is the UK so the postage isn't stupidly high like it is from the companies in America. Are you looking for the 1590A, B or BB size enclosures?

When I get home I'll PM you some photos of the colours that I have.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

catfud

I've been wondering if any UK based builders could do powder-coated enclosures for me too. Rapid electronics sell the Hammond painted enclosures but firstly that's only about 6 colours so quite a limited choice (search their site for '1590BGR' for example), and secondly the 3 coloured enclosures I ordered via Rapid weren't so well finished IME.

stevie1556

I know what you mean about those enclosures, the quality of them is crap. I ordered one once, never again. Just remembered that I need to rehouse that pedal actually!

When I get home I'll post photos of the colours I have. Just got some new ones a couple of days ago that look amazing!

I've actually just bought a website which I'm waiting to be set up at the other end so I can upload it. Hopefully by the end of next week it will be up and running, and it's going to be for powder coated enclosures. I'll have all my colours on there, A, B and BB enclosures, bulk discount option, and eventually CNC drilled boxes (but that wouldn't be for a while yet). Until I can get enough boxes, they will probably be done to order with a 1-2 day tuenaround time.

Darkknigh_t

Thats great i rather order from a fellow forum member than from a webstore :) if shipping is a problem my girlfriend is from england we can ship to her house il just pick them up there :)

hammerheadmusicman

I can vouch for Steve and his enclosures, Steve is a top bloke, and his enclosures are great quality and great colours!

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

stevie1556

Quote from: Darkknigh_t on September 01, 2013, 09:54:55 AM
Thats great i rather order from a fellow forum member than from a webstore :) if shipping is a problem my girlfriend is from england we can ship to her house il just pick them up there :)

It's a lot cheaper to post to the UK to be honest. 2 enclosures are £3 to post, but to Europe it's about £8-10 if I remember right.

Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on September 01, 2013, 11:10:40 AM
I can vouch for Steve and his enclosures, Steve is a top bloke, and his enclosures are great quality and great colours!

George

Cheers bud, glad you're happy with the enclosures!

twin1965

Will be nice to have more choice of powder coated enclosures here in th UK. I agree about the Rapid enclosures. The paint scratches very easily. I'm  looking forward to see what you are offering.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

catfud

Quote from: stevie1556 on September 01, 2013, 09:08:50 AM
I've actually just bought a website which I'm waiting to be set up at the other end so I can upload it. Hopefully by the end of next week it will be up and running, and it's going to be for powder coated enclosures. I'll have all my colours on there, A, B and BB enclosures, bulk discount option, and eventually CNC drilled boxes (but that wouldn't be for a while yet). Until I can get enough boxes, they will probably be done to order with a 1-2 day tuenaround time.

Great! Looking forward to it  8)

stevie1556

Just put a thread up in the For Sale section. Any questions just let me know!