News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Grind Customs?

Started by pryde, September 04, 2013, 07:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Just curious if anyone has contact with grind customs?

I ordered a couple tenebrion reverb pcbs a few weeks ago and have not seen anything or gotten a response back from him?

Thanks

culturejam

He mentioned having a devil of a time with international shipping the last month or so.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

midwayfair

I wonder if Rej isn't monitoring his GC email as closely. He hasn't come up on chat in a while and I haven't talked to him for weeks.

Did he set up a different e-mail for his new non-DIY company? Maybe contact him through that.

GrindCustoms

Hi, I've been pretty busy lately...helping out a friend to build a log home, working in multiple concerts and festivals....added to that my 4 days a week day job.

Pryde, all orders are shipped within couple days, for US or Europe it always takes couple weeks. If you don't get your order this week contact me by email and we'll fix it.

My grindcustoms email is still the one that i use all the time.

Cheers

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

gordo

Wow, ask and you shall receive!  Built up my Tenebrion (although have yet to box it) and am liking it a lot.  I hate spring reverb (I know, I'm a weirdo) so this gives you a taste of both the spring and digital flavors.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?