News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

LIghted potentiometers

Started by billstein, July 30, 2013, 06:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

Hey all. I'm seeing more and more of these lighted potentiometers. Could somebody let me know a source for them. I saw a thread here about daughterboards for them. Is that necessary?

Thanks in advance.

hammerheadmusicman

Not sure it's necessary, but it makes a much easier and neater job! DuctTapeRiot (i think that is the spelling) did a group but for his design of daughter boards and pots, and they work really well! Get in touch with him, he may have some left. He is a good guy too :)

George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

DutchMF

Just seconding George here! What values do you need? I bought quite a few in the last group buy, I think I could spare a few. PM if interested.

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

billstein

Quote from: DutchMF on July 30, 2013, 08:37:06 PM
Just seconding George here! What values do you need? I bought quite a few in the last group buy, I think I could spare a few. PM if interested.

Paul

Thanks Paul. Not quite sure what values I need yet. Just thinking this might be nice for a future build and was inquiring about sourcing.

ch1naski

Mammoth carries some values of these. And from my experience, the daughter boards are a good idea. It's a pain trying to keep the LED in there without it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.