News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Is there a better taptation delay?

Started by jimilee, July 13, 2013, 03:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I'd like to build an all in one taptation delay, is jmk the way to go? Which one!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slacker775

I've used the JMK and had no issues.  I think by and large they are about all the same as they are just connecting up the Taptation IC and the digital pot.  The Techo Delay uses a different chip for the tap tempo bit so I imagine it's a bit different, but not available as an add-on tap board.

jkokura

Quote from: jimilee on July 13, 2013, 03:05:05 AM
I'd like to build an all in one taptation delay, is jmk the way to go? Which one!

Jimi...

The Hamlet with Taptation is coming brother. "Just, hold on... for one more day. Hold on!"

Actually it might be longer than one day, but it will be soon. I just like quoting 80's pop song lyrics to a guy who looks like he'd actually get the reference.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

slacker775

Your saying he looks like a Wilson Phillips fan? :lol:

jimilee

Quote from: jkokura on July 13, 2013, 04:01:20 PM
Quote from: jimilee on July 13, 2013, 03:05:05 AM

Jimi...

The Hamlet with Taptation is coming brother. "Just, hold on... for one more day. Hold on!"

Actually it might be longer than one day, but it will be soon. I just like quoting 80's pop song lyrics to a guy who looks like he'd actually get the reference.

Jacob
cool man, looking forward to it! 80's lyrics are AWESOME!!!! I have a techo but I'm not exited about it, I don't need the tremolo for bass so much.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gtr2

We are getting old Jacob, I thought it was the 80's too...  But that song was actually a 90's hit.

Now this thread is worthless without a cheesy 90's video  ;D

Josh

Ode to the Hamlet/Taptation

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimilee

Is the delay out yet Jacob? I'm gonna ask everyday

slacker775

Ha! The song does say hold on for one more day and he did.  Time for "The Hamlet with Taptation will come out Tomorrow" Annie style?