News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My 3rd Pedal - The Jellyfish

Started by das234, June 03, 2013, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

das234

Here's my third effort, the Jellyfish.  After connecting pins 3 and 4 on the PT2399, it actually works!  I'll probably choose some different knobs later but for now, here she is:

jprizz

That looks great for a 3rd build! Nice job.

twin1965

Good job there :)

Like the art work.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

robrhy

midwayfair

Very nice graphic. Is it a waterslide or something else?

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

das234

Quote from: midwayfair on June 03, 2013, 06:59:53 PM
Very nice graphic. Is it a waterslide or something else?

It's waterslide.  That's all I've done so far because they're so easy to make a cool looking graphic.  My Inkjet is acting up though so I may have to try something different on one of my upcoming projects. 

And thanks for the compliments guys.  I feel like I'm getting the hang of the basics pretty quickly but I still have a lot to learn.

billstein

Great third build inside and out. I still need to try water slide and alcohol inks and...

das234

I realize I didn't mention what this pedal is.  In case you didn't get it, the jellyfish is my version of the Sea Urchin delay etched by Keefe.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

raulduke

Cool build dude.

I really like the artwork on this!

Rip57

Nice graphics! Is that decal or sticker or ... ?
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer." ― Frank Zappa

das234

Quote from: Rip57 on June 10, 2013, 02:19:31 AM
Nice graphics! Is that decal or sticker or ... ?

It's water slide decal.  I used a clear decal and painted the top of the enclosure white so it would show through correctly.