News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean Smoothie w/vibe mod

Started by Ben, April 29, 2015, 07:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

The "vibe" mode is pretty subtle, but sounds fantastic. I think it just replaced my Small Stone. The smoothie is a much more subtle effect.

LED not connected yet. I think I will do the rate mod, orange LED in the mail.

Overall an excellent pedal. I am currently finishing a second one with a mix knob (not that it really needs it), may try painting/decals/etching..

TGP39

Looks like a really clean build. Great job in such a tiny enclosure. Try doing the enclosure as well. You may be surprised to find that's pretty enjoyable and satisfying as well. Great first post.  Keep em coming.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

Ben

Thanks a lot Steve. I'd actually really like to finish them like nano EHX pedals. I'll have to do some research.

I've almost finish a Harbinger One and I'm eyeing that Laserwolf too. Quite addicting this.

Coda-effects

This is really neat!
I am always impressed with 1590A builds, this is so small !

nzCdog

dude! clean build, well done, love it... the phase 45 is my fave by far

Luke51411

Great first post and cool build! Enclosure finishing for me can be really satisfying and yet is something I dread. I've been doing waterslide decals and usually I'll build 4 or 5 pedals plain and do the graphics, printing, adhering, and clear coating at the same time as I've just done, build reports soon coming.

Ben

Thanks for all the kind comments. I think I'll purchase some enclosures from Tayda and try out a few methods to see what I like.
Not having access to a laser printer at home makes things a little difficult.

I decided not to do the rate mod after seeing some videos on YouTube. The flashing LED looked a bit distracting.

Here it is next to it's brother with the mix mod. I'll probably install a 3mm LED on this one.

billstein

danwelsh

That's it.....you're gonna be hooked too. Good job man!

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

cooder

Awesome tidy builds there man! Congrats!
BigNoise Amplification