News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

All right, who placed the big Tayda order yesterday.

Started by GermanCdn, May 09, 2013, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

New coupon up, 555333, good to the 12th.  Haven't even got my last order yet.

Beat Jimi to it again!  Clearly I must be doggin it at work today.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

DutchMF

Big, big thank you, and to Jimi for the times he was the first! I don't do FB, so it's really cool you guys keep an eye out and warn all us dinosaurs.....  :D

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

nzCdog

I was itching to make an order yesterday... glad I waited!

stevie1556

I nearly placed an order a few days ago. So glad I didn't! I'm getting ready to build 14 pedals and need to stock up on parts!

Thank you!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

BraindeadAudio

about to play a decent sized one again....need trim pots, wish they had smooth shaft pots and aluminum knobs haha

atreidesheir

Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

BraindeadAudio

BraindeadAudio

jimilee

Dammit!!!! I missed it again, owever I've placed 2 smaller orders since the last one, ad I don't need anythign yet,SONAOFABITCH!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Hangingmonkey

ch1naski

Yea! I finally held out for the Damn coupon, and it's here. 8)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

crashguitar

davent

To me it seemed like they waited until 125b's were sold out and then put up a coupon... got some last night, at last!
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?