News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Good Music for today

Started by jkokura, April 30, 2013, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

This Jacob Moon guy is awesome.

If you like Video song covers, you should like this. Also, if you like Tom Waits. Also if you like that almost Country sort of sound. And pretty Gretsch Guitars. So that means like everyone should love this, cause we all fit into one of those categories, right?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

chordball

Wow! :o

Thanks for posting. This guy is incredible. Now to check out some more of his work...

davent

He did a solo cover of Rush's Subdivisions,  (filmed on a local theatre roof top) and Rush ended up having him perform it at their induction to the  Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame.

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

micromegas

good music indeed, rainy day here in Santander, so it fits the mood perfectly. I know him since I decide (long time ago) to buy myself a Godin Montreal and went to youtube searching for some videos.

Like the idea of using general area to post some music, by the way
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

gtr2

Thanks for sharing.  Great stuff.

Never heard of him.  Nice name  ;)

Refreshing music!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

GermanCdn

Yeah, that's pretty cool, have to check it out.

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

alanp

Pretty good, very 'moody' as opposed to Tom Waits' more... I dunno, wistful turn.

Kinda weird hearing such a clean, clean, clean voice singing it though!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website