News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mayo spec Mudbunny

Started by slimtriggers, April 06, 2013, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimtriggers

I call it "None More Black" from the Spinal Tap quote :)

Screwed up the paint, so I went all Grind Customs on it.  Came out OK, I guess.  The purple LED and border look better in person.

I did a quick and dirty demo.  Just dinkin' around.  Mainly messing with the tone control.  Way more gain than I'll ever need.  Sorry I had the delay on the whole time.  I forgot it was on because, well, it's ALWAYS on (Multiplex).

jimilee

Holy crap man! That's rich,I love the sound. Delays are like candy for sure. Tell us about the plate. As for the the paint job, I think we all have one of "those" I call it the antiqued look. Makes it look real vintage.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slimtriggers

Oh, that plate is just a piece of copper clad I etched.  I powder coated it black then ground it back off with the Dremel.  I clear coated the plate with Rustoleum clear.  I don't know why I didn't use powder clear on it.   I must've been powder coating the box black at the same time or something.  It's actually not attached right now.  I'll stick it on with epoxy tomorrow.