News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Deprofundis no bypass

Started by jimilee, March 20, 2013, 05:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So this is odd,my deprofundis delay pedal stopped working in bypass mode,but still works perfectly when the effect is active. I've rewired the switch completely,I have continuity on the switch between 1-2,4-5,7-8 in one "mode" and then 2-3,5-6,8-9 in another "mode" this is a weird problem to have I think. Could this be a bad switch? It worked great for a while,then stopped.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

Make sure the PCB out wire is hooked up correctly.

jimilee

Quote from: midwayfair on March 20, 2013, 06:09:21 PM
Make sure the PCB out wire is hooked up correctly.
Thanks jon. How does the audio flow across the circuit in bypass mode? That is to say,what is the path the audio travels?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Yep,that was it,bad solder joint on the stomp switch itself on the input side that jumps from 4 to 9. It's weird to me though that I had effect and no bypass.

jimilee

Holy crap, love this pedal!!!