News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Misery Machine & Game of Tones

Started by juansolo, February 10, 2013, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

The Misery Machine

Built on a Grind Customs DeProfundis PCB. Tweaked slightly by connecting the internal tone/filter trim pot to a blend pot with delay time. This way as you increase the delay time, it also increases the amount of filtering and therefore reducing the noise.

Loved the pic. Proving that once again, dogs and geeks are all that's going to be left come the zombie apocalypse.

Game of Tones

A Grind Customs GOAT (was Game of Tones)

Slightly annoyed with myself for the decal. I should have 'shopped in him holding a Flying V instead of the sword. Only thought about it after I'd build it.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

pickdropper

I really dig both of these. Very clean and the graphics are great.  I like how the red indicators match the graphics on the Game of Tones build and the Scooby Doo one is just cool.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

juansolo

So should have thought of this first though:

pickdropper

Quote from: juansolo on February 10, 2013, 07:51:50 PM
So should have thought of this first though:

Hahaha, indeed.

Apparently, another build is in order.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

juansolo

If I build another it'll get that ;) But CBA to pull mine apart and re-decal it now.

Hangingmonkey

Love the scooby decal. So S+F+D didnt make it :(

juansolo

Doesn't look like it. Let's face it, Shaggy was a stoner with permanent munchies, I expect he's part of the zombie horde and not a lot different to how he was. Daphne was a bit of an airhead seriously denting her chances of survival. Fred probably didn't mince away from them fast enough.

Nah Velma always had the smarts, and let's face it, once Shaggy's influence was gone, Scoob would probably revert to defensive mode with Velma. It's the only logical outcome.

jimilee

These are beautiful Juan,please enter one into the contest so we can get THAT over with!  ;D I always enjoy seeing your artwork.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

juansolo

Ah it's not my art, it's almost always something found that's manipulated in photoshop to work. Would love to be arty, but I'm sadly not :(