News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I think I have a problem

Started by jimilee, January 14, 2013, 10:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So i just told my little girl mommy will be home to build dinner soon, I think I may have a building problem, is there a 12 step program? ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

hammerheadmusicman

Yes, but it starts with building small pedals and moving on from there... Seems like your well on your way!
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

GermanCdn

Jimi,

Repeat after me

"It's not a problem if I'm OK with it."

And we've discussed forming a support group, however, it was determined it would likely result in more builds, not less.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

hammerheadmusicman

I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

jimilee

Quote from: GermanCdn on January 14, 2013, 11:30:02 PM
Jimi,

Repeat after me

"It's not a problem if I'm OK with it."

And we've discussed forming a support group, however, it was determined it would likely result in more builds, not less.
So then building dinner and other things is ok? I'm going to be alright? Thanks guys!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

whitebread47

I often volunteer to man the 1-800 helpline, but it usually results in me begging the caller for Russian or old American trannies.  ;D
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

jimilee

Quote from: whitebread47 on January 15, 2013, 02:03:29 AM
I often volunteer to man the 1-800 helpline, but it usually results in me begging the caller for Russian or old American trannies.  ;D
That's another kind of addiction all together now isn't it?