News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New 2.1 Surround set...

Started by DutchMF, January 05, 2013, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

So my wife and me treated ourselves to a new Dolby 2.1 Surround set.... We've been playing nothing but music DVD's this weekend, Queen, Hendrix, SRV, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd.... It's been a blast, pity the neighbours! Now playing is Alter Bridge's "Live From Amsterdam"We were there when they recorded it at the Heineken Music Hall, and you can see my wife at the beginning of the second chorus of the song "White Knuckles" (Look for the redhead with her fist in the air, singing along!), very good stuff!!! Nothing particular concerning this forum, just wanted to let you know I was having a good time... Enjoy any and all music, rock on!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

electricstorm

Sounds great! Love that Dolby Surround system, we have a 5.1 system here for home theater and music. Thumbs up!!!!!!
ElectricStorm

No current affiliations

Lovetone Flanger  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v4twi2sbs0l5p7/1Ep9NbRE2T

jeffaroo

Question for the over-seas brother
I seen a Pink Floyd video where guys are running around with a HUGE sheet in the wind. flying it around like we would a kite. What is it? What is it called ? this would be something i would like to try in the states, provided i dont get airborn !
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

alanp

Going by how it billowed, I think that the drapes were suspended from a wire five or ten meters above the ground, with the people hanging onto the bottom (and with both ends of the wire held taut.)

"High Hopes", right?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jeffaroo

lol......now that i watch it again, it does look a little cably.
darn, that would of been fun.
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !