News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shoot the Moon

Started by angrykoko, January 01, 2013, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrykoko

My Shoot the Moon (from culturejam's pif, thanks again!)
Amazing sounding trem, getting lots of play.

I need to re-do my lettering on the enclosure, I don't know what was going on that day I did it but I kept messing things up (no alcohol involved that day either). 

The black sparkle enclosure is from Mammoth, very cool looking color, and the white lettering looks great with it.

Cheers!
Koko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

pickdropper

That's beautiful.  The lettering is nice, too.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimilee

So clean inside too,amazing build.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

angrykoko

Thanks guys.

The lettering looks better in the picture on this one, I think the room was a bit cold and it affected the vinyl, it was not being friendly at all.  Then I kept sticking it on crooked, after the third try I was done for a while.

I really like not using the led bezels also, it looks great without them.

Oh, and I tried the pro footswitch from Mammoth,  a world of difference.  I will use these from this point forward.  They are much nicer feeling when you click them.

Happy New year!

Koko
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

nzCdog

This one looks really nice... the lettering and paint work so well

bigmufffuzzwizz

Everything looks very clean inside and out to me. Like the name you chose as well!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jeffaroo

thats on the bench for one of my upcoming builds.
any problemswith the build ?
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

angrykoko

None that were not of my own doing (putting a 100K where a 100R was supposed to go).

Easy build, used an LDR from tayda and a yellow (I think it's yellow) LED.

Oh.. had I payed attention before boxing it up, I might have tried a different taper on the speed pot, it seems a bit bunched up to me.

Other than that, great build.