News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

vico vibe trem and orange squeezer circuits (non madbean)

Started by jtn191, January 12, 2013, 05:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtn191

My latest two are a trem and a compressor; unusual for me since I've usually been doing ODs/fuzzes.
I like both of these because they're pretty simple and there's potential for mods and such. Thanks to Jon for posting some on the Orange Squeezer!

jimilee

In addition to he plate,that's great lettering on the phaser. Screen printed?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jtn191

I actually built it into a friend's MXR Phase 90 enclosure for that friend. I'll try to get another plate to cover that up  ;)

jimilee

Quote from: jtn191 on January 12, 2013, 06:34:41 AM
I actually built it into a friend's MXR Phase 90 enclosure for that friend. I'll try to get another plate to cover that up  ;)
That explains a lot,I was a little confused as to why there was no reference to that and a strange reference to another pedal. Nice plates none the less. Do you do them yourself,or have them done?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jtn191

I got Rej (GrindCustoms on here and byoc) to make some wah faceplates. He knows a guy who's either a jewelry or trophy engraver