News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Chargepump question

Started by DutchMF, December 03, 2012, 04:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

In a lot of the build docs the difference between 'SCPA' and 'CPA' designations for the TC1044 is stressed, so I decided to add 10 of the 'SCPA' types to my next Mouser order...... Guess what: Sold out, no new ones 'till the beginning of next year! Now, I saw that they do have the 'SEPA' type, and if interpreted the datasheet correctly, the only difference with the 'SCPA' is the temperature range they can handle... Am I right?

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

midwayfair

Quote from: DutchMF on December 03, 2012, 04:50:11 PM
In a lot of the build docs the difference between 'SCPA' and 'CPA' designations for the TC1044 is stressed, so I decided to add 10 of the 'SCPA' types to my next Mouser order...... Guess what: Sold out, no new ones 'till the beginning of next year! Now, I saw that they do have the 'SEPA' type, and if interpreted the datasheet correctly, the only difference with the 'SCPA' is the temperature range they can handle... Am I right?

Paul

You are correct, sir. The "S" is for ... um ... doesn't suck.

Are they out of the MAX, LT1054, and 7660, too? :/

DutchMF

Didn't check the MAX, so I will tomorrow, but LT1054 (expensive!) and 7660 are still in stock.... Mind you, I could get all those from Banzai for instance, but the prices they ask are ridiculous! Other prices there are not so bad, but those chargepumps....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

alanp

I need to pick up some of these... what is the preferred model? LT, MAX, TC... which one is best?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website