News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Started by Axe_34, December 04, 2012, 05:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axe_34

GermanCdn

AWESOME....got to figure a way to build a circuit that ends up looking like that.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Axe_34

Just noticed the inaccuracy -- Bonham only played with one bass. He wanted to switch to a double kit after seeing Keith Moon's but the rest of the band vetoed it since he was loud enough with one.  ;D

DutchMF

This is so hilarious, it even made my wife laugh! Goes to show that she is learning the difference between resistors, capacitors and LEDs.... I'm proud!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Om_Audio

Drummer needs a 3 legged transistor stool.
:)
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

angrykoko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

midwayfair

One of my friends has speculated that this is a snapshot of the band playing "Whole Watt-a Love."

atreidesheir

Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

Pvt. Parts

Love this one, but one is missing ether Paul or Page.
"Do what you can with what you have where you are" T. Roosevelt

whitebread47

Quote from: midwayfair on December 04, 2012, 11:26:03 PM
One of my friends has speculated that this is a snapshot of the band playing "Whole Watt-a Love."

Man I love a terrible (good) pun.  I would add that it could also be "In my Time of Diode" or "Watt is and What Should Never Be."
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

DutchMF

Bron-Y-Aur Stompbox? The Gain Song? Nobody's Volt but mine? The Battle of Eveready? When the IC Breaks? This to easy....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Pvt. Parts

I Can't Quit You Madbean... Stompbox Breakdown... DiodeBreaker... I'll put more, but yes to easy  ;D
"Do what you can with what you have where you are" T. Roosevelt