News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wet Pussy upgraded...

Started by juansolo, November 22, 2012, 06:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

To a Sopping Wet Pussy with the addition of a double delay board fabbed by Haberdasher. It's the one from the new Aquaboy 2012 doc and it's actually backwards if used with the old Aquaboy PCB. Hence it's stuck to the top of the caps nearby and plugged in with wires.

Still the nicest analogue delay out there IMO, it just now has a more usable amount of delay on tap. It add a fractional amount of noise over the single IC version. But I think it's worthwhile and it's still leagues ahead of everything else out there in those terms anyway.

If anyone has forgotten what my Pussy looked like, it's this one:

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GermanCdn

Just about fell out of my chair when I read this thread title....have to get around to building my Aqua Boy....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Haberdasher

dude this is awesome.  I'm going to have to do this for sure.  great work as always!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

juansolo

Built the TripleWreck today also (won't be boxed up for a while as it's going to be in a HOOOOOOGE enclosure). Really quite impressive. Dominator next ;) Cheers dude.

juansolo

Quote from: GermanCdn on November 22, 2012, 06:03:50 PM
Just about fell out of my chair when I read this thread title....have to get around to building my Aqua Boy....

I've got all the google analytics stuff loaded on my site. The number of people who get there by searching for 'wet pussy' is quite surprising ;) To the point that I mention it on the front page.

Haberdasher

Quote from: juansolo on November 22, 2012, 06:39:49 PM
Built the TripleWreck today also (won't be boxed up for a while as it's going to be in a HOOOOOOGE enclosure). Really quite impressive. Dominator next ;) Cheers dude.
Yeah the triple looked very interesting to me.  but the enclosure would have to be monstrous.

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

GermanCdn

Quote from: juansolo on November 22, 2012, 06:43:47 PM
Quote from: GermanCdn on November 22, 2012, 06:03:50 PM

I've got all the google analytics stuff loaded on my site. The number of people who get there by searching for 'wet pussy' is quite surprising ;) To the point that I mention it on the front page.

I knew I'd seen your site  before I found this forum, lol.  All kidding aside, very nice build.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

midwayfair

Aw, poor kitty. He got his paw wet! Unbelievably clean inside for something with an extra board.

DutchMF

Awesome build! The thread title got my attention, and then I showed the picture of the pedal with the kitten on it to my wife.....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

MattOcaster

Dude, perfect dual pedal.
I rate a boost could go nice.
So you'll have a Super Hard On and a Wet Pussy.
;D
Check out my Blog :D
www.SonicTitanFx.com

juansolo

Quote from: Haberdasher on November 22, 2012, 07:54:09 PM
Yeah the triple looked very interesting to me.  but the enclosure would have to be monstrous.

I think the pair of them are certainly ripe for someone with some Eagle skills to compress things down hugely. There's certainly not a great deal of parts on them considering their size. These two are fine though, I'm going to use oversized knobs/LEDs etc on them to go with the whole hugeness theme.

Haberdasher

Quote from: juansolo on November 22, 2012, 10:47:25 PM
Quote from: Haberdasher on November 22, 2012, 07:54:09 PM

I think the pair of them are certainly ripe for someone with some Eagle skills to compress things down hugely. There's certainly not a great deal of parts on them considering their size. These two are fine though, I'm going to use oversized knobs/LEDs etc on them to go with the whole hugeness theme.
I agree with everything you said there and I can't wait to see your build with huge mondo knobs.
I'm happy to hear that triple worked out.  I had to modify that thing in a few spots where traces were touching up against pads.  Waaaay to tight.  Photoshop is a great program! :D

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

varfalex

Really nice build! Great job! Can't wait to hear it!
Is it 1590BB enclosure or smaller one?
Radhe Shyam