News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blue Clipper (non-MB) and a Smoothie I alreadyh posted -1590A

Started by icecycle66, November 11, 2012, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecycle66

I've already posted the Smoothie, but it's in here anyway.  The BLue Clipper is from Tone Pad.  He has some nice boards.  I have a Ross Phaser from there that I am itching to put together.

The Blue Clipper sounds really nice.  I built it and the Smoothie just to see if I like building mini pedals ( I don't) but I was pleasently surprised at how good it sounds.  I may have to find space on my secondary pedal board to stick it on.

The strange arrows is how I hear the phaser sound, compared to the usual sine wave.  
The boat is a clipper ship, I figured a clipper ship painted on a blue box would be a nice pictograph of the pedal name.  (Hand painting graphics on tiny pedals inspired by Jon.)

Those 3PDT PCBs are from Guitar PCB.  

The insides.  Everything is full size.  I'll post somewhere else how I make space with the full size jacks.  All I do is cut them up.

nzCdog

They look awesome... a matching pair for the pedalboard  ;D

midwayfair

These look great! I love your little clipper ship painting. Very nice coverage on the paint. What kind of paint did you use?

The Smoothie is a cool thing, too. I always like when someone makes a graphic that shows what they think a sound "looks" like. Can't get much more personal than that.

icecycle66

Quote from: midwayfair on November 11, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
What kind of paint did you use?

Artist's Loft acrylic paint from Michael's.  And some tiny brushes my wife had in the closet.