News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mammoth Blemished Enclosures

Started by claytushaywood, May 04, 2012, 04:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claytushaywood

soo mammoth has  some amazing prices on their blemished enclosures.  The first time I ordered i  got 15 of three different sizes... none of em were that bad at all onnly a couple were very obviously blemmed-  and nothing terrible.  I did  get a bunch fo white and matte blaack lame colors though.

this time... I got another 15 and i think 11 of them had mismatched lids and covers.  and i got like  7 cream or  white and 4 matte black.  They are all very obviously marred.  Really crappy picks.  nnohting like my first order.

What has your experience been with these blemmed enclosures?  Smallbear's blems are always almost perfect
I really cant believe mammoth can blem these things this badly- it's like everyone of em was a first try this time.  The first order, everything was quite decent.  I mean they were blemmed but they werent grossly abused.

Why would there be mismatched lids... Can they even order more lids than boxes or vis a vis?  Are they mismatching them on purpose?  I mean if you screwed up a lid and not the box wouldnt you just wanna start over and redo the whole thing?

Om_Audio

I was about to order some blems from them today but the paint was not my concern, pre-drilled ones was what I am worried about. Did you not get ANY pre-drilled ones in either batch you ordered?
I am making the assumption that I will prob want to strip the paint or do my own finish/mod to the existing finish as I just assume they will be blem or lame color etc. Too bad you got a 2nd batch so different from the 1st. They are VERY cheap though- I just ordered 3 unfinished 1590as from PPP and they were like 6 or 7 bucks EACH.
C
Sent via soup cans and string.