News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tr -- treeeeh ---- Square Wave Amplitude Modulator [Non-Madbean]

Started by midwayfair, October 07, 2012, 03:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

CJ's tremolo with shunt mod. 125Bs make me feel agoraphobic.

I've had the board in a near state of completion for a very long time, just never got around to boxing it.

This is actually the second one of these around my house now. One of them will go to my friend Joe Scala, who used the effect on this song (the one on the recording was built by Officer Bukowski):
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/josephscala/you-were-right[/soundcloud]

Basically, he'll get whichever one has the best art. :)

alanp

For the hedgehog can never be--

er.

Great work there :) although the insides feel sparse and barren compared to your usual 1590A work :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

lincolnic

Love the paint job, but what's going on with your 3PDT there?

icecycle66

Did it feel like you could climb in and play tennis with all that space in there?

midwayfair

Quote from: icecycle66 on October 07, 2012, 03:57:22 AM
Did it feel like you could climb in and play tennis with all that space in there?

Well, table tennis. But I got smacked in the head with a paddle. I decided to save the roughhousing for when I put a Bazz Fuss in a 1590BB.

lincolnic, the rate indicator LED from the board (black and white wires) is hooked up to be shunted when the switch is flipped. I don't usually like to have effects flash in bypass.

The rest of the bypass is 2/3 of the madbean setup, just moved over one pole because I had already drilled the for indicator LED on this box for where it would have been if I'd used a 1776 Effects switch board.

lincolnic

Quote from: midwayfair on October 07, 2012, 04:05:34 AM
lincolnic, the rate indicator LED from the board (black and white wires) is hooked up to be shunted when the switch is flipped. I don't usually like to have effects flash in bypass.

Oh, that's not what I meant - it looks like the top of the switch is covered with tape.

midwayfair

Quote from: lincolnic on October 08, 2012, 03:06:03 AM
Quote from: midwayfair on October 07, 2012, 04:05:34 AM

Oh, that's not what I meant - it looks like the top of the switch is covered with tape.

oh. Hah! It is. I forgot to take it off after spraying it. heheh