News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Kingslayer RISE! & Raulduke's Prince Albert

Started by juansolo, September 30, 2012, 06:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Yep, it's Eddie (The Trooper). Which has nothing at all to do with slaying kings. Indeed it's about the charge of the Light Brigade, but it's a cool picture that fit really well.

Raulduke's Prince Albert. Sweet PCB.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GrindCustoms

Fantastic work as usual! 8)

I'm also really digging my Prince Albert, i just discovered is real magic (for me) yesterday, after putting it in front of some high gain amp settings.....adds some cool tone shaping and color to the overall sound.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

nzCdog

Awesome! Let the basslines gallop all the way to the hills! 8)
Uber tidy... plus I spy optobypass thingies!

pickdropper

Cool looking builds.  Nice seeing an Eddie reference.

I keep seeing these great RAH builds.  I didn't think it was a pedal I needed to build, but I am starting to have second thoughts.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

juansolo

Quote from: nzCdog on September 30, 2012, 07:43:17 PM
Uber tidy... plus I spy optobypass thingies!

We depleted Josh's stock of those somewhat. I reckon the vast majority of our builds will now feature them. They just make life so damned easy and neat.

Vallhagen

Quote from: pickdropper on September 30, 2012, 07:46:11 PM
I keep seeing these great RAH builds. 

...and i keep seeing that "RAH" abbreviation. And i still havent got a clue. I have missed something obvious? Royal Albert Hall?

And as always; very nice builds, juansolo. Perfectly tasty choice of art.
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

juansolo

Yeah, the idea is that it has the vibe of Page's Hi-Watt tone from the Royal Albert Hall gig.

This one specifically:

GrindCustoms

Cool looking builds.  Nice seeing an Eddie reference.

I keep seeing these great RAH builds.  I didn't think it was a pedal I needed to build, but I am starting to have second thoughts.

You do need one! ;)

I'm getting more of Steve's layouts, they're in the mail, they all sound really promising.......

@Juan, it does indeed sounds really similar to that! 8)

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

juansolo

Cool looking builds.  Nice seeing an Eddie reference.

I keep seeing these great RAH builds.  I didn't think it was a pedal I needed to build, but I am starting to have second thoughts.

Ah Catalinbread stuff is all worth building. Great pedals. Same goes for Skreddy's stuff. Goes without saying I'm gonna build those.

pryde

Fantastic builds. I built a RAH some time ago and tried to incorporate a picture of the hall but never could get it to work well. Yours looks great.

I will add that the RAH is a must build pedal. Although it is another OD, it really offers a very different and unique flavor of dirt that most probably don't have in their lot of OD pedals.

murdog47

Both look awesome! I'm finishing my RAH and Kingslayer today too  ;D

raulduke