News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Woohoo!

Started by nzCdog, July 23, 2012, 06:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

Just got my major exam results back for the year... and recieved a top achiever award and 96%!
Yay! :D

jimmybjj

congrats!!! now you can sit back and build some of those incredible pedals you put together :)
Pcbs no longer available

pickdropper

Congrats!  It's always great when hard work pays off.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Bret608

Congrats indeed! Especially because this was a career switch for you, right? I seem to remember you were going back to school for electronics.

nzCdog

Thanks guys!  Jim I made a huge parts order yesterday... high time to knock a few more pedals out!  ;D

Bret, yes it is a career change into electronics... this exam was the national electrical body exam for trainee appliance technicians, which will form part of my new direction...  Feels so good to get a good mark.
Still lots of study to do tho... I'm studying till the end of November.  Right now I'm in the middle of power supplies... all those old school transistor configurations are starting to hurt my brain  :P ;)

timbo_93631

Good on you Corey!  I am studying (taking a break from) for math final exam right now!
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

gtr2

Nice work Corey!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

DutchMF

First: Congratulations!!!!!!!

Second: If you scored 96%, you worked 36% too hard........ (60% makes you pass the exam in Holland)  ;D

But I should keep my big mouth shut, did an exam for something equivalent to a Bsc some time ago and scored 83%.......

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

TNblueshawk

John

atreidesheir

That was 36% pride. :)  Great job.  That is a great feeling.  enjoy it.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: jimmybjj on July 23, 2012, 10:12:51 AM
congrats!!! now you can sit back and build some of those incredible pedals you put together :)

I agree with this man^^
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

nzCdog

thanks guys!  a sneaky bottle of scotch managed to find its way into the cupboard despite the student budget ;)