News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Boneyard

Started by Haberdasher, July 16, 2012, 02:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgwhit

Haberdasher, sounds like you were reading the other thread where we were discussing if it was the proximity (and parallel lines) of R1 and R4 that were causing the oscillation.  Have you considered taking R1 off the board altogether and flying it from the 3PDT to the far pad (just south of C1)?  I suppose you'd have to figure out how to implement the dropdown resistor, but it's a thought.

Haberdasher

Quote from: mgwhit on July 17, 2012, 01:24:25 AM
Haberdasher, sounds like you were reading the other thread where we were discussing if it was the proximity (and parallel lines) of R1 and R4 that were causing the oscillation.  Have you considered taking R1 off the board altogether and flying it from the 3PDT to the far pad (just south of C1)?  I suppose you'd have to figure out how to implement the dropdown resistor, but it's a thought.
Haha, yeah I read that and followed most of the advice in order to try avoid the high frequency problem.  I might try moving r1 tomorrow.  Thanks for the suggestion.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gtr2

Looking good Keefe!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pickdropper

Another great looking etch, Keefe.  Nice build!
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

wicked.  that looks awesome, nice build!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Great job Keefe. I've always liked the Orange/Matamp style of labeling.
I don't care much for the newer Orange equipment, especially not after playing a 72' OR120. Something special about them, the sound is so rich. Jamming with a dude who has 3 OR's and an original matamp, it's sounding mean mean mean right now!!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS