News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My Cosmopolitan

Started by pryde, March 21, 2012, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Hey all. Just wanted to show one of my recent builds, the Cosmo Fuzz. Built to spec with AC127, BC109s, great circuit board from Haberdasher.

I went for a "old advertisment" type theme for a cosmopolitan cocktail drink but added my own special ingredients to the recipe list ;)

THis thing friggin rocks, especially with my p-90 guitar. Definetely a keeper!

More builds to come...

v00d00blues79

Nice looking build!  I love the graphics.  I really need to build one of these.

Andy

slimtriggers

Awesome graphic!  You should send that to FuzzBoxGirl!

saxoftenest

That is a sweet build, congrats! My P90-equipped jazzy loves this circuit, too.

bangerang101

I'll take a "dash of mojo" w/ mine!

Great job! Pedal looks great, and very nice wiring/layout.
Owner of Luck Duck Pedals (LDP)

midwayfair

Very very nice!

A friend of mine got called out at a Seamus Kennedy concert for drinking cosmos. Seamus made fun of him for like 5 minutes straight. It was great.

Bret608

I'm working on one of these at the moment and considered an alcohol-based theme as well. I think this will set the standard for any boozy pedal theme that comes after!

DutchMF

Very, very cool! Makes me thirsty..... Gotta build a beer-pedal!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Sigesmundninja

That is the sh*t!! very cool graphics!

sgmezei

hahahahah Awesome pedal! I love the ingredients "I shall have another"

jubal81

Looks fantastic! Great job. Made me go listen to demos and now I have to add another build to the list ...
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pryde

Thanks for all the compliments fellas. If you are thinking about building one do so. Really a cool and flexible pedal. I got the AC127 from pedalpartsplus as Smallbear does not carry that tranny.

I would love to have a 1590b size cosmo but the PCB was made for 125b. Anyway, it was nice having all that space to work within for a change  ;)

nzCdog

haha I love it...  that dash of mojo maks all the difference ;)