News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

egodriver 'Mega Drive'

Started by sam_c, March 22, 2012, 10:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam_c

I think the old sega megadrive may have been called the 'Genesis' across the pond? But anyway, this is my first attempt at paint and graphics....and it didn't go that well  :-[

I decided to gig with the pedal anyway but I just tossed it in my bag of leads and it got scuffed up.  I actually quite like the look of it now, enough to justify not stripping it down and trying again. The fact that it sounds great also puts me off trying to refinish it.    Ive got plenty of other projects to improve my finishing skills.

I used heat inkjet transfers on this one, i will try laserjet waterslides next time.

pryde

Hey I like the beat-up vintage look since the megadrive (Genesis) is an old school system. Good job even if accidental  ;D

I love the egodriver. I gave my first one to a friend becuase he loved it so much but I got another board to build up soon.

nzCdog

I like this pedal!  Fully addicted to Mega Drives when I was growing up... my favourite game was 'DUNE the battle for Arrakis'.  You can get emulators to run the old games on your PC btw.