Main Menu

Schumann PLL

Started by LaceSensor, June 28, 2013, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

So, the last couple days I have mostly been working on this hahaha
I have no idea what the fuck it does  ::) ;D

Beedoola

sweet. I saw the thread over at FS.org. I may have to give this a shot some day. Pretty nuts.

selfdestroyer

Sounds crazy as all get out.. I love it.

I can't remember exactly where but someone either at FSB or DIYSB did a pedal of just the fuzz cuircut and it sounded great. I missed out on the first batch of the PCBs for this but I hear they were having problems with a few traces and the pots.

drezdn

It's like an uglyface * 1000

lincolnic

I like that your cat came over to check out what was going on, and then was immediately all "Oh hell no, I am leaving."

I don't know what's going on with this pedal, but I do know I want one.

midwayfair

This ting is nots. I like that when you hit a chord, it sounds about the same as hitting a single note. :)

jimilee

I'm not gonna lie,it freaked me out a little bit when the cat came to jam. I dig the small amp, been lookin for something similar for testing pedals. Right now I use a 350 watt bass amp and that's just a hassle. The effect is plain insane man.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

RobA

I think your cat was just trying to find the cat/duck/bee that was having a fight with itself.

That thing is crazy. I want one now.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).