News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean Slambox

Started by lrgaraujo, April 20, 2015, 05:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lrgaraujo

This is my take on the Madbean Slambox.
Smallest box I've ever used (not a 1590a, though). It's a box for electrical applications that I've adapted.
The dimensions are approximately 90mm x 50mm x 40mm
The small daughterboard is for improved power filtering (47ohm resistor and 220nF film capacitor)

selfdestroyer

That is a cool looking box. I would love to try something like that. I wonder if they have something like that here in the US at Lowes?

Very cool.

Cody

Matt

Very cool. I think I'll be taking a trip to the hardware store this weekend
Matt

davent

Hammond 1590G is 100 x 50 x 25, just deep enough for a big blue without the inner nut but plenty deep enough for the blms low profile 3pdt. Cool little box!

And nice project here!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

lrgaraujo

circusbrains

Looks great!

I have a box like that and I can't find another one anywhere.

davent

Quote from: circusbrains on April 21, 2015, 07:49:10 PM

Looks great!

I have a box like that and I can't find another one anywhere.

How to you get past an imageshack thumbnail to see the image at a decent size.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

circusbrains

I'm new to imageshack, but I chose the link option when uploading.
I believe you can just click on it.

lrgaraujo

In my experience, this boxes are a little hard to find, and going harder.
Mine, I buy from a store that offers electric hardware for house (such as light bulbs, wire, wall switches, etc)
The biggest hardware stores often have these boxes, too