Am I being too subtle here?

Started by madbean, February 13, 2012, 02:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Ettore_M

Quote from: culturejam on February 13, 2012, 03:49:55 PM
I doubt anyone who is a DIY builder would regard those statements as anything but humorous.
+ 1 ! I agree with CJ. Nothing offensive here. Actually I'm glad you do this. It's time for some people (if I can still call that) to understand that they cannot lie and take advantage of someone else's property. As Juansolo writed yesterday (for a totally different thing though), "we fart in their general direction" (Really liked this and seemed apropriate here!  ;D)!

As for the project, me likey too!  ;) It's time we get rid of this obsession with Klons. Time for something new!!
"Say NO to Klones" !!  ;D

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

BRGPollen

Not offensive at all.  I think I would have been even more blatant like   

"If you think you are gonna make a living off of riding my coattails & stealing my work without even the decency of crediting me with the original thought needed to start this kind of thing. . . I would be looking over my shoulder for the impending ass-whoopin' coming your way!"

But then there would be no room for anything else!

I can't wait to hear what this one sounds like!

B
The Musician's Theory of Relativity . . . . . E=Fb

madbean

Lots of good progress on this today. One half of the circuit is pretty near perfect. Time to f'up the clean side next.

jkokura

Dude, your breadboards are waaaaay neater than mine.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Ettore_M

Good luck! I hope it works as expected, because we expect a lot from this circuit!  ;D
Let us know when you finish it..   ;)
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

sgmezei

Cool shot of your breadboard. It's nice to see how you work. Makes me want to use mine more.

madbean

The only reason I'm not using the left half is I discovered yesterday parts of it are not connected to each other that should be! I think the little tin plate underneath is messed up.

aziltz

is the one on the right clear?  reminds me of those n64 controllers, the clear purple ones?

Ettore_M

Clear breadboard? I didn't see this one. Awesome!  ;D
Good observation there, aziltz!  ;)
- Culturejam

sgmezei

I got one of those clear breadboards from Mouser for cheap on my last order. And it TOTALLY reminds of N64 controllers hahaha.