News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Damn your marketing bean!

Started by jimilee, April 28, 2013, 01:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I was perusing the projects page and am thinking of building some overdrive. I just built a Dr boogie for someone and that maybe I'll try one on bass. I saw that there were only 2 left, and immediately that I need to have it, and while I'm getting that I need to get the green bean I've been thinking about, so now I've spent 22 when I really wasn't looking to buy anything, as I've got 4 or so fuzzes along with about that many compressors and delays I've yet to build. Why? Because I'm building a bass. Si dammit man, stop with the clever marketing, like only 2 more left!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

And most time for the just amuse myself.... Which us why I use effects in the first place...... Ahahahahahabaha
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TNblueshawk

You need to wait for it to say 2 left? I usually cave when something I want to build says "these are for sale now"   ;D :P
John

GermanCdn

I usually give in at "Now in stock".......
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jimilee

Well I didn't really particularly want another chunk Chunk, but.....