News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Queen, Clone, Pickles.

Started by Willybomb, May 28, 2024, 03:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Scream Queen (Jimilee's King of Scream).
Clontaur (Pedalpcb Cliche Mini/klon)
Throbbing Brown Machine (Pedalpcb Gerkin/Swollen Pickle)

TBM was a commission job.  Everything else is me working through my backlog.

I used an NS/XX for the Scream Queen while it's a B sized pcb, I prefer BBs to be in portrait whereas the NS is roughly 2x125b side by side and I prefer that footprint.  Pots could have been spread out, but I kept them pcb mounted.

Still got no inspiration for artwork.  Enclosures are tayda drill/powdercoat/UVprints.

Willy.

Willybomb

Gutshots as there's a limit on the number of fines in the OP.

Aleph Null

Looking good! How do you like the screen printing service?

jimilee

Woo hoo, nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

Willybomb

Quote from: Aleph Null on May 28, 2024, 04:43:06 PMLooking good! How do you like the screen printing service?

Yeah, I really like it.  Drilling, painting, and doing a full surface sticker with clear coat takes up nearly as much time as populating the actual boards, and there's so much room for mistakes in the process.  My biggest issue with the tayda UV is that I'll misalign something or get an older artwork version printed.  All user error, but they look pretty good imo and worth the extra cost.

Willybomb

Changed out a 500k gain pot for a 1meg, put in a red LED indicator, and knobs to reflect that...